Thursday, December 25, 2008

Maestro Chats With the Students on the South Side



Here's an excerpt from the article where Maestro talks about teenagers drinking and doing drugs.
“It’s not bettering my life in any way, so why waste my time. If I wanted to do it, I have from age 21 until the day I die to do it. So, is it really that long of a wait for me to start murdering my liver? Trust me, when you get older you’re going to have enough problems anyway, so it’s not worth it.”

At the end the article it states that Maestro will be starring in an yet-untitled New Edition biopic playin a young Ralph Tresvant. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah Boyeeeeee. I heard about this LAST year, & was so excited about it. I'm too young to remember New Edition in their hayday, but I remember BBD, and when New Edition had their reunion album out. I am too excited about this!
Click here to read the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment