Tuesday, January 6, 2009

After 6 Weeks....





Usually Ciara does this, but I have to give my $0.02 for what it's worth. I'm loving that Christina isn't interested in Dixon but, I didn't want her to be bi-sexual though. I secretly wanted something to happen where Dixon would have a growing friendship with her, and then end up kinda falling for her. Eventually he would have to choose between the two, and well....

Glad the boy has gotten more screen time this episode. But ummmmmm.....What was up w/ him singing "Amazing Grace" all fast? Why did they let him sing for like 15 sec just to go back to Annie & the "brother".

I'm gonna wait to see what Ciara has to say about this. I'm kinda disappointed in this mess, but I'll keep watching; if not for Tristan, then for Lauren. I love that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment