Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Am Julito

The kid is taking a pg outta the Soulja Boy book for promoting yourself. He's tryna outdo Bow Wow & Soulja Boy, and I don't know if that's gonna happen. I will give him a hand though.



Just a lil advice, don't make a name outta ya self talking shit about other people in the industry. Talkin about people's w/ more "street cred" than you is NOT the way to go. Get back to the music, and do video blogs about what's going on w/ the acting as well.

Both of these videos were posted a lil over a month ago. He needs to make more videos if he's tryna build his fan base. I mean seriously.

I was wondering why I just came across these videos and apparently he has tagged the videos w/ some other mess. J Brice...blah blah. People know his as Julito aka Namond Brice from The Wire, so he should put that instead. It will make it a lot easier to find his videos.
Youtube-I Am Julito

No comments:

Post a Comment