Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Corner Boys: The Wrap Up

I know I have been bad with the updates that's when life & work & twitter gets in the way. So I'll tell you what's going on.

Tristan is back in NY til Friday because he has to do the Upfronts for 90210 & then he is going back to Prague. He'll be back in LA in June.

tw2

tw1

I know I haven't been posting too much about 90210& that's because I don't give a rats ass about that show. They wont even throw Tristan a bone. Why wont 90210 let Tristan Wilds be GREAT!?? I am no longer excited to see what they will do for the second season cause of how much they fucked up his character. I am just going to patiently wait for Red Tails to hit theatres.

jermaine
Jermaine is in NY filming his movie Twelve starring: Emma Roberts, Zoe Kravitz, and Rory Culkin. Sounds good.

maestro

Maestro will be moving to LA after he graduates from HS to further his career.

julito

Julito is currently working on a new movie called Loso's Way. I'm assuming this has something to do with Fabolous' new album of the same name.

michael
Michael is in Prague right now working on Red Tails. The boys were just in Rome, Italy last week w/ Marcus Paulk, & other cast members from the new movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment