Sunday, August 1, 2010

Michael B. Jordan Interview w/ Edge Online Magazine

"He’s a lot of things in this moment but one thing he’ll never be is forgettable because he is quite simply too special to overlook."
Photobucket


Check out this indepth interview w/ Michae B. Jordan by Edge Magazine. It's a really great interview, but I was bothered by the fact that they failed to mention that Michael not only was raised by a wonderful mother, but also a father (Michael Jordan Sr.)in his household as well. From what I heard his father is a mentor to the young children & has been coaching sports teams for decades.


You can click here to read the article here

I have always said on this blog that Michael was my favorite child actor from The Wire and he is the reason I started watching. I've also mentioned a lil frustration in the fact that I felt he's been overlooked. I've been following his career since he was a lil boy with an afro crying about not being able to play baseball team because of his age to a teenaged kid using football to divert his attention away from the demons in his life. I am more than excited about what is yet to come from Michael. I'm just hoping that Hollywood decides to give the kid from Newark, New Jersey a chance to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment