Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Interview: WTAM Interview w/ Michael B Jordan


Below is an excerpt from the interview on Red Tails.
IHR: Before we go, I want to talk about a movie you shot called Redtails. You worked with some pretty big names on that, right?
Michael: It's about the Tuskegee Airmen in World War II. I play a new recruit, fresh out of flight school, and I'm thrown into the war. To get to work with Cuban Gooding Jr., Terrence Howard, Bryan Cranston, Rick Otto, David Oyelowo, Nate Parker, Ne-Yo, Jazmine Sullivan; I mean the list goes on...George Lucas, Rick McCallum. For me to work with so many people that I look up to since such an early stage in my career, it was just mind blowing. It completely raised the bar for me as far as my goals and what's reachable. You dream big, and then once the big dreams are accomplished, it's like, 'Damn, now I gotta dream bigger than this. I was like a sponge on set. I really just soaked up a lot, learning a lot from everybody.

Click here for the rest of the interview

No comments:

Post a Comment