Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tristan Wilds:One of Seven Men We Crush On

People try to sleep on Tristan Wilds’ sexiness because he’s young, but aren’t we living in the age of the cougar? Another “The Wire” alumnus, Wilds may not be getting to show off the braggadocio on “90210” that he did as character Michael Lee on the HBO classic, but he’s always had that little something that’s made the young girls act a fool and the older women fan themselves on the low about. It could be those doe-like eyes that say innocence but most likely scream of something much different, or it could be that drive. A singer and an actor? Niiiiiice. But I’ll bet it has a lot to do with those soup coolers on his face. I don’t think I’ve had as much fun watching a man kiss a woman before (even if it was Dakota Fanning, who couldn’t handle those things at all) as I have since I started following Tristan’s acting.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment