Monday, March 16, 2009

Julito's B Side Interview

Part I


Part II



Part III



_____________________________________________________________

My 2 cents

I liked that he chose Namond over Michael. I have to say while Michael is my favorite corner boy behind Wallace, Julito is my favorite child actor from the show next to Michael [Jordan], and Maestro. It takes a lot to play a character like Namond & Julito was right; anyone can play the "soldier", but no one can play the vulnerable role. That was the challenge, and I thought he did well with that. I also think his work went overlooked cos people were so caught up in Namond "the punk" Brice. Can't wait to see him do more things. I am not too hyped about his music career though.

I want to see this Spike Lee movie when it comes out, I just can't wait to see more of the "Boys of Summer", and Wallace.

No comments:

Post a Comment